Are you dubious with the thought of relocating home? Not able to decide the mode of shipment to be opted for? This situation is truly understandable, with the customer’s point of view- shifting your belongings to another place and that too with the help of an unknown moving company, seems like a nightmare for a common man. Everybody becomes extra cautious while making any decision with regards to their belongings and certainly unlimited number of questions generates in the customer’s mind. It is necessary to sort out each and every query with the company, which is finalized for the whole work. In this article, I will be sharing few important questions to be asked while moving with Packers and Movers Pune
. These questions includes-
1. What is the process of obtaining a quotation from the moving company?
After choosing a reliable company, you just have to visit their official website and ask for the quotation online or you can directly contact on their phone numbers given.
2. What all information they will be requiring?
The concerned service provider will enquire about the nature of the shipment services you want that means they will be asking what all articles you require to shift whether it is a car, household, office shipments etc. Once you tell them about your requirements, they will be asking for your address for a pre move survey. On the basis of that survey, they will give you the price estimation.
3. What is a pre-move survey?
It is the process for examining the goods that are required to be moved to another place. One executive from the opted company will visit your door step for the survey and he will consider and note down all the articles that are to be relocated. And then accordingly he will tell you the precise amount to be paid.
4. On what basis the cost is calculated?
There are two major factors considered while computing the cost- one is the size of the consignment and other the distance between both the locations.
5. What all services are included in the quotation?
It involves all the services, which will be offered from the hired vendors. Such facilities involves-
1. Packing charges
2. Loading charges
3. Unloading charges
4. Unpacking charges
5. Vehicle, if any
6. Transit insurance
7. Taxes applicable
And the prices charged for each item will be written along with the services only.
6. What is transit insurance?
It is the facility give to the customers for the safety of their consignment during transit. All the articles are insured with respect to the value declared by the customer. Later if something damages, the customer will be getting a claim against that particular item.
7. Do they provide standardized packing material and techniques?
Yes, of course. They are certified professionals offering high quality of packing material and techniques. They are expertise in their work.
8. How can I track my articles while they are in transit?To know about the status of the consignment, a GPS tracker is enabled in every vehicle which helps the person to track the goods through an online platform. The customer is guided about the procedure.
9. Do they facilitate door to door delivery?Yes, they offer a complete door step service to their clients.
10. What if the delivery gets delayed? Movers and Packers Bangalore
is time bounded but if something which is beyond their control occurs, then in that case the delivery might get delayed. And the things which could be uncontrollable are- Political conflicts, weather changes, natural calamities etc.
Ask the above mentioned questions and make your move hassle free.