HP Printers are the most widely used and highly respected worldwide for their print quality. Still, most users who use HP printers, particularly from the long-term, recorded several errors with the HP Printer system during the printing process. HP Printer not printing error code appears many a time on the printer indicator, and the printer will suddenly stop the printing work when this error occurs. This mistake is the result of some problems, such as– HP Printer not printing black. Although solving any printer issue often needs technical knowledge, we have listed some easy steps in this article that you can easily follow.
Some Commonly faced technical issues are listed below:
- Obsolete printer drivers
- Error in HP printer setup
- Ink levels in cartridges are low
- The faulty connection between the printer and device
- Incompatible ink cartridges
Troubleshoot HP Printer Drivers
If your printer is correctly connected, and, however you're unable to print anything from your device, the matter could be associated with the driver. Thus, you ought to uninstall the printer driver and update the HP printer driver. There are several techniques to update your printer drivers, which are demonstrated below:
- Manually Update the HP printer driver
- Use Windows Update to Update HP Printer Driver
- Use Drivers to Automatically Update Printer Driver
Check Ink Cartridges
If you are getting My HP Printer's issue not printing black pages, whenever you're attempting to print anything, the matter could be associated with the ink cartridge. Thus you wish to visualize the cartridge. So, always try and replace the cartridge in HP Printer.
HP Printer Paper Jam Issue
As all Hp printer users know that the paper jam of the HP printer is a Critical issue. So, no need to worry about this issue. It is widespread that it becomes as easy as it solves. To know the most effective tips on how to fix and resolve the issue of Paper Jam, follow some effective tips:
Store the Paper in Dry Area
The pack of paper always kept away from any humidity. Sometimes, this will stop the papers from sticking to create a jam. It's better to stay away from the problem of paper jam errors.
Don't Overload the Paper Tray of HP Printer
It is a widespread fault to hear, but it becomes the main reason that paper jams occur. So try to avoid overloading the paper tray with more paper than the specified amount.
Check the Alignment
The majority of printers these days allow for different sizes of paper to be inserted. But the slider tray is not aligned well; then, it becomes the cause of the paper jam. Therefore, always use the standard paper size for printing.
Avoid Use Mix Types of Paper for Printing
You may have noticed when you use different paper types to print; then the paper jam issue occurs more. So, use one type of paper for printing in the HP printer.
- The first step is to unplug the power cord and remove the ink cartridges.
- Next, move the carriage to the far right of the printer.
- Eliminate the paper from the tray, but no need to remove the drawer.
- Next, you must remove the rear access door.
- Now, with your fingers, rotate the rollers up.
- Thereafter, push the rear access door back into the printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges and plug the power cord into the printer.
- Finally, power on the power.
You can apply the above guidance for tackling the issue. I hope you find these tips quite helpful and informative! If you want to know more about such issues related to HP Printer Not Printing Color, directly let our professional member know if you're needed help.