<span style="font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, " helvetica="" neue",="" "segoe="" ui",="" "hiragino="" kaku="" gothic="" pron",="" sans",="" "ãƒ’ãƒ©ã‚®ãƒŽè§’ã‚´="" pron="" w3",="" arial,="" ãƒ¡ã‚¤ãƒªã‚ª,="" meiryo,="" sans-serif;"="">Many people travel with KLM airlines to different parts of the world. In order to travel to different destinations it is important that people know the process of booking the tickets Online. Also, the people must know to check their reservations on the KLM website. In this article we will have a look at the process to check your reservations with KLM airlines and also to make some changes in them if required.
Process to Check Reservations
The process of checking your reservations with KLM reservations is simple. The step by step process is given below:
Changes to the Reservations made with KLM
It is also possible to make changes in the trips or flights booked with KLM reservations. You will be required to log in to your account on KLM website and then you can go to various trips through the “My Trips “segment. After selecting the trip, you can make changes in the trip based on your preferences. You can change your seat class from economy to business class by this process. It may require extra charges to be paid, which can be paid through your credit card or debit card. There are many other changes that can be made in your trips like changing of the date of travel or having some other extra services at the time of the travel. These all can be availed in turn of the extra charges paid to the airline company.
Process to book the Tickets Online
1) First you have to visit the KLM airlines website, “klm.com”. On the home page you will see the option to book the tickets.
2) After visiting the website you have to log in to your account. For this first you will have to register with KLM website and then log on to the account.
3) After Login you will be able to see a lot of search filters to search for different flights based on your preferences.
4) You can select the type of journey as one way or multicity.
5) You can put your origin and destination as well as the date of travel and can search various flights based on your preferences.
6) You are also required to select the class in which you want to travel. You can select the economy class or business class based on your needs.
7) You will find the different flights with their fares. You can have a look at the booking fare and decide to select the best flight for you.
8) Once you have selected the best flight for you, now you will be redirected to the payment page. Here the payment information needs to be filled.
9) You can select to pay by using your debit card or credit card. Once the payment is done, you will get the confirmation that your ticket is booked with KLM airlines.
Source URL : https://onlinereservationbooking.com/how-do-i-check-a-reservation-on-klm/