The Global Truck Platooning Market is estimated to reach USD 3.3 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 39.8%. Increasing need for fuel consumption, growing need for reducing CO2 emissions, and increase in road safety are some of the factors which are expected to drive the truck platooning market during the forecast period. However, high cost of platooning technology and impact on infrastructure migration are expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Demand in automated driving and smart mobility is expected to become an opportunity for truck platooning system market.
Truck platooning allows two or more trucks travel together through connectivity technologies such as automated driving support systems. These vehicles automatically maintain a specific distance between each other. The leader truck acts as the head of the convoy, guiding the movements of the vehicles behind requiring little or no action from the follower trucks. Some key players in truck platooning are Peloton Technology, AB Volvo, Daimler AG., Scania, Navistar, Inc., and WABCO among others.
Ask for The Report Sample PDF Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/truck-platooning-market-sample-pdf/
Truck Platooning Market: Report Scope
The report on the truck platooning market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
· Peloton Technology (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
· AB Volvo
· Daimler AG.
· Navistar, Inc.
· PACCAR Inc.
· Hino Motors
· Continental AG
· Other Key Companies
Truck Platooning Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Truck Platooning Market by Type
· Driver Assisted Truck Platooning (DATP)
· Automated Truck Platooning
Truck Platooning Market by Hardware Type
· Forward-Looking Camera
· System Display
· Platooning Control Unit
· Driver controls
· Push-To-Talk Pedal
· Radar-Based Collision Mitigation
Truck Platooning Market by Technology
· Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
· Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
· Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BSW)
· Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
· Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
· Human Machine Interface (HMI)
· Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Truck Platooning Market by Connectivity
· Global Posting System (GPS)
· Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC)
· Wi-Fi Antennae
· Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V) Communication
Truck Platooning Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global truck platooning market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the the basis of type, the truck platooning market is segmented into driver assisted truck platooning (DATP) and automated truck platooning. Based on hardware type, the truck platooning market can be segmented into forward-looking camera, system display, platooning control unit, driver controls, speaker, push-to-talk pedal, radar-based collision mitigation, sensors and others. Based on technology, the truck platooning market can be segmented into automatic emergency braking (AEB), adaptive cruise control (ACC), blind-spot collision warning (BSW), forward collision warning (FCW), lane keeping assist (LKA), human machine interface (HMI), lane departure warning (LDW) and others. Based on connectivity, the truck platooning market can be segmented into global posting system (GPS), dedicated short range communications (DSRC), celluar, Wi-Fi antennae, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) communication and others. The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America with individual country-level analysis.
Truck Platooning Market by Region
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Europe
Middle East & Africa
· Saudi Arabia
· Rest of Middle East & Africa
· Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
· What are the major developments impacting the global market and its growth?
· What will be the effects of the developments in the global market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
· What are the evolving types of the global market?
· What are the evolving applications of global market?
· What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
· Who are the key players operating in the global market?
· How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
· Truck Platooning Market Providers
· Truck Platooning Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
· End-Users of Varied Segments of Truck Platooning System Market
· Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
· Associations and Industrial Organizations
· Research & Consulting Service Providers
· Research & Development Organizations
· Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com