The varicose veins are a very common condition, being much more common in women than in men. Its appearance is basically due to circulation problems that cause the accumulation of blood in some areas of the body and dilate the veins, which can be perceived from the outside and commonly known as varicose veins. As indicated by specialists, the main cause of the appearance of varicose veins is the same as in many pathologies, genetic predisposition and sedentary life. The use of lasers in the intervention of varicose veins produces less bruising and pain, in addition to the fact that surgical wounds do not occur, there is no possibility of complication and recovery is quicker, as well as the incorporation into daily activities that can be immediate. In this Varicose Vein Removal Surgery, the varicose is eliminated through thermal damage to it. This is done with a puncture, through which a catheter is inserted into the vein that is the one that damages it from within, so that, as there is no tearing, the advantages are multiple. Here are some advantages of Laser Varicose Vein Removal technique-
Advantages of Laser Varicose Vein Surgery
- Does not require hospital admission- Patients can return home after the intervention. Except in cases of large varicose veins that affect the two legs, a 24-hour admission is advised as a precaution. The low aggressiveness of laser surgery allows intervention in patients with large varicose veins that affect even the two legs.
- Anaesthesia is local- In some cases Varicose Vein Removal treatment is practiced locally or regionally depending on the extent of varicose veins.
- There are practically no bruises after the procedure- Given the poor aggressiveness of the surgery since it is performed without the need to start, as it was done in the past, varicose veins do not appear bruises.
- It is not necessary to rest- Laser Varicose Vein Disease surgery does not require rest, the patient can be incorporated into normal activity in 24-48 hours. Given its poor aggressiveness, it allows a quick recovery since it does not cause pain in the postoperative period
- The optical fiber is precise against varicose veins- The fiber optic of a size of 600 microns (a little more than the diameter of a hair) is designed specifically to act directly on the varix sealing it and thus avoiding having to stretch and tear it.
- Immediate results- The clinicians are immediate, confirming the disappearance and re absorption of the varicose vein by the organism after the first month.
- Effective against large varicose veins- It has been proven worldwide for 20 years that this type of surgery is totally effective for the treatment of large varicose veins without relapses. In addition, this technique of laser surgery allows the use of the transdermal laser in a second step for the total elimination of the small varicose veins and spider veins that aesthetically disfigure and which extend along the legs in the form of a cluster.
No scars- The aesthetic result is excellent, the laser intervention avoids the marks left by conventional surgery. This is the reason why the Varicose Vein Specialist suggests this type of treatment.