When it comes to fixing the home or improving it, many people have problems either because they are not trained to complete the necessary repairs or simply because they do not have enough time. In either case, the best solution is to get a professional Ù…Ù‚Ø§ÙˆÙ„ Ø¨Ù†Ø§Ø¡.
But what qualities should one look for in a contractor? And How to ensure that the person hired will be ideal for that particular type of work? These are common questions and should be answered before hiring anyone.
Here are 9 tips that will guide you when it comes to the difficult task of choosing the right person for the job you need.
1. Before hiring someone, find out how long you are in the business. It is preferable to hire an established Ù…Ù‚Ø§ÙˆÙ„ Ù‡ÙŠÙƒÙ„ Ø§Ø³ÙˆØ¯.
2. Always make sure that the contractor has the necessary qualification and experience in the area of ØªØ±ÙƒÙŠØ¨ Ø§Ø«Ø§Ø«
3. When considering potential Ù…Ù‚Ø§ÙˆÙ„ Ø¨Ù†Ø§Ø¡, ask for a list of recently completed projects that may be similar to the one you are about to require. Obtaining a contractor with experience in projects similar to yours will assure you that the work can be carried out without problems, in the right way.
4. Be sure to ask your contractor, before committing to work, if the work will require a municipal permit. All permits must be obtained before the works begin or you could be fined. It is best to discuss in advance who will take care of the permits, be it your contractor or you.
5. Always ask for the name of the person who will be in charge of your project, usually a supervisor, and the name of those who will work on the project.
6. Once you are familiar with the supervisor, ask about the staff of the team. You should find out if they are trustworthy and if you really want those people to work in your home. Will they need the keys? Then they will have to be reliable enough for people to be close to their family.
7. Every professional Ù…Ù‚Ø§ÙˆÙ„ Ø¨Ù†Ø§Ø¡ must have insurance that covers it, including third party liability protection insurance, property damage and worker compensation. You must request copies of all insurance certificates to confirm that everything is in order before the work begins.
8. Always check the contractor's references before deciding to hire them for your project. This is important for obvious reasons and may give you an idea of the way you work and the results you have already achieved.