Are you taking too many Pain Medicines or do you have trouble sleeping at night? is your life in a spiral do to anxiety and stress? Where do you turn to when you don't want to fork out hundreds of dollars each month because your insurance won't cover your prescription medications that you will be stuck on? Have you tried Hemp Oil? If not, here are 5 benefits that may help improve the quality of your life.
Hemp oil, also known as drying oil, is obtained from hemp seeds by cold pressing. Usually, unrefined hemp oil is light green in color whereas refined hemp oil is clear and colorless. It contains 76% of PUFA (Polyunsaturated fatty acids) including omega-3 fatty acids, omega- 6 fatty acids, monounsaturated fatty acids (5% to 11%), and saturated fatty acids (5% to 7%). It is usually used to make skincare products,soap,and detergents. It is used in industries on a large scale to make paints, inks plastics, etc.
Some of the benefits of hemp oil are as follows:
1) The hemp oil is widely used for the treatment of skin and for making cosmetics. The hemp oil obtained from hemp seed is rich in nutrition, so it is very beneficial for the skin. The vitamins help to keep the skin healthy and young. It removes discoloration, clears the skin and brightens the complexion. Apart from these, it slows the ageing and reduces acne. It is beneficial for hair too and makes your hair healthy. It is also beneficial for any inflammation on skin and when applied on inflamed area reduces the inflammation.
2) Hemp oil is used often to relieve pain hence used in the treatment of back pain, chronic pain, neuropathic pain headaches, etc. It is the best alternative for people suffering from chronic pain and depends on medications such as opioids. Taking analgesics become their habit and causes severe side effects as it affects the kidneys. It is better to use products with no side effects, and hemp oil is one such product. It not only relieves pain but has no side effects.
3) Anxiety disorders such as panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and social disorder is a serious condition. Many medications are used in the treatment of anxiety and depression. However, most of the people prefer home remedies to reduce the stress conditions. Among them, one of the remedies is the use of Hemp oil. There are researches on hemp oil and anxiety, and hemp oil is proved to be beneficial in treatment of anxiety with no side effects as it has omega 3 fatty acids.
4) Good sleep is necessary for both mental and physical health. However, some people experience difficulty in sleeping such condition is called insomnia. Doctors mostly recommend medications to treat such conditions, but the best is to avoid such medications as they possess side effects. One of the home remedies you can do is to use hemp oil as it improves sleep. It treats excessive sleepiness of day time, sleepiness causes and grogginess. The oil removes the root causes of insomnia and in this way improves sleep.
5) Heart diseases are one of the leading causes of death in the world. Recent studies have revealed that eating hemp seeds reduces the risks related to heart diseases and improves heart health. The hemp oil obtained from hemp seeds has the large portion of arginine, the amino acid which produces a gas molecule, nitric acid which relaxes and dilates the blood vessels thus results in low blood pressure which in turn reduces the heart diseases risks.
Hemp oil is highly nutritious therefore, most of the people prefer using it in treating diseased conditions instead of going towards medicines as it is free from side effects.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Julianne is an advocate of Hemp Oils and has been using them for quite some time now. She had a skiing accident and had knee and back pian and Hemp Oils have really worked for her. That is why she helped develop a website selling Hemp Oils. Studies have shown there are great benefits in these oils that can give you a great quality of life!