What makes a hotel successful? Have you ever wondered what the key to success in the hotel industry is? It is all about constantly finding new ways to exceed your clients’ expectations. If you are looking for ‘cut-the-ice’ marketing strategies for your hotel business, strive for these eight things which are even taught in the best hotel management college in Dehradun.
The Whole Industry Thrives On Location
- The number of domestic versus international visitors.
- Whether to get a new place v/s renovate an old hotel.
- If you will attract business or tourists.
Keep An Eye On The Reviews
Feedback is a great way to improve your overall business. Don’t only rely on your hotel’s feedback forms. After all, it is the 21st century and your guests won’t limit themselves to that. They will definitely go to the internet to share bad experiences on review sites or social media. Read all the new reviews posted about your hotel and respond to angry customers with a soft reply. Word of mouth is definitely your most powerful marketing tool to date.
Generate Great Ideas
Group business is the ticket to bring in the big bucks in the hotel industry. It means that you have to make yourself discoverable. Counting just on your customer referrals is not enough. You have to meet the planners where they are and distribute your content through those channels.
Delight Your Guests With An Innovative Experience
As per hotel management, college explains the modern trends are much more than just providing room service and accommodations. You have to provide your guests with an overall innovative experience by addressing their expectations and needs. Most of the young travellers who usually spend less time inside the hotel can be attracted by other activities such as poolside fun, live concerts, spas, fitness classes, and special culinary experience.
Why Department of Hotel Management, Dev Bhoomi Group of Institutions
- Have a lush green sprawling campus on the lap of nature.
- College approved by AICTE.
- State of art labs & highly experienced and qualified faculty members.
- 100% placement assistance opportunity.
- Additional support of value-added courses.
- Guest lecture workshop, symposiums, National & International conference throughout the year.
- Healthily and enjoyable campus life.
- Ragging free campus.
Why Hotel Management as a career option
- The second-largest industry in the world.
- Every year it is having steady employment growth.
- The fastest growing industry in all over the world.
- Most numbers of jobs diversification opportunities.
- Ample jobs for students.
- Ample opportunities to settle down in abroad
- Ample opportunities to grab government jobs like Indian Army. Indian railways, Indian Airline, ITDC Hotels, etc.
- Excellent job environment opportunities to meet people from a different countries.
- Excellent opportunities to know about global Food & Beverages Production and Management.