North America Video Encoder Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2024 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Video encoders, otherwise known as video servers, allow an existing analog CCTV video surveillance system to get integrated within a network video system. The video encoders play a noteworthy role in installations where different analog cameras needs to be maintained. A video encoder allows an analog CCTV system to migrate to any network video system. It further guide users to achieve the benefits of network video without discarding the existing analog equipment like analog CCTV cameras or coaxial cabling.
North America Video Encoder Market is segmented by product type, channel, and application. Based on product type, the market is divided into stand-alone, and rack-mounted. On the basis of channel, the North America Video Encoder Market is classified into 1 channel, 2 channels, 4 channels, 8 channels, 16 channels, and more than 16 channels. Broadcast, surveillance, residential, retail, institutional, commercial, transportation, and military and defense are the various application areas that are considered within the scope of report.
A video encoder offers benefits in the event management and intelligent video functionalities, along with providing advanced security measures. In addition to this, it enhances scalability and ease of integration with new security systems. The video encoder also helps in achieving better image quality through megapixel resolution. Using them for obtaining IP video maximizes network infrastructure permitting the capability of centralizing system based on the user’s desire and need. Migrating to IP video from analog using video encoders sets the base for a video management system or VMS where one can easily add existing and new cameras be it analog or IP in a network.
The shift towards cloud by video encoders are gradually progressing in the North America Video Encoder Market. By moving encoding/transcoding in the cloud, the content creators open themselves up from maintaining an especially dedicated encoding/transcoding server farm. It further reduces CAPEX (capital expenditure) in purchasing and renewing hardware as well as software. The elimination of operating expenditures associated with running a platform gives support across electricity, floor space, and human technicians as well. Another major advantage of opting for cloud is that one pay as per the usage, rather than maintaining a fixed number of servers irrespective of the actual demand.
The North America is one of the major markets for Video Encoder North Americaly with U.S. and Canada forming the two major regions profiled under the scope of this report. Built-in intelligent video features by the video encoders such as multi-window video motion detection, or audio detection have resulted in its high demand. Furthermore, active tampering alarm present across certain models, as well as input ports for external sensors, allow a network video surveillance system to be continuously on guard while detect an event. All of these factors have helped in boosting the market demand for North America Video Encoder Market.
• North America Video Encoder Market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing growth of the North America Video Encoder Market
• North America Video Encoder Market segmentation on the basis of product type, channel, application, and geography
• Video Encoder market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study
• North America Video Encoder Market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the North America Video Encoder Market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2024
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Key players of the North America Video Encoder Market:
• Axis Communications
• Bosch Security Systems
• Delta Digital Video
• Honeywell Security Group
• Z3 Technology
• US Digital
• American Dynamics
Key Target Audience:
• Research and Consulting Firms as well as Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and startup companies
• Video Encoder Manufacturers
• Video Encoder Panel Technicians and Technologists
• Associations, Forums, and Alliances Related to Video Encoder Investors
• Government and regulatory authorities
The scope of the North America Video Encoder Market:
For more information visit:
The research report segments North America Video Encoder market based on product type, channel, application, and geography.
North America Video Encoder Market by Product Type:
North America Video Encoder Market by Channel:
• 1 Channel
• 2 Channels
• 4 Channels
• 8 Channels
• 16 Channels
• More than 16 Channels
North America Video Encoder Market by Application:
• Military and Defense
North America Video Encoder Market, By Geography:
• North America
• Breakdown of US Video Encoder market
• Breakdown of Canada Video Encoder market
Maximize Market Research offers customizations of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients.
What information is covered in the report?
• Actual market numbers from 2013-2017, estimates and forecasts from 2018 to 2024
• Detailed market segmentation and market share analysis of each segment
• Technology and regulatory landscape and reimbursement scenario
• Impact analysis of various drivers and trends
• Market segmentation and landscape
• Competitive landscape, 2017.
This Report Is Submitted By Maximize Market Research
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Maharashtra 411051, India.