Gulmarg - Enjoying the Snow during Your Honeymoon
Amongst all the places to see in the Kashmir, Gulmarg is the most surreal and serene. We drove to the hill town on the next morning in our trip and it was an event of an eternity. The simple drive stunning scenery and snow still left us pretty awestruck.
While we were in the city of Gulmarg, we remained in a heritage hotel that was again a marvel to check out. Both folks spent your day together exploring the city and indulging in every sort of activities. Obviously, a romantic visit to Kashmir would stay imperfect without going to Gulmarg.
Pahalgam - Visiting Betaab Valley, Aru and Chandanwari
For a long time, we would only noticed how beautiful Pahalgam was, but on the 3rd day we observed nature's magic with this own sight. And what further put into our loving experience was the mild rain and the refreshing air flow that experienced just handled Pahalgam.
Both folks spent your day enjoying the view and calming in out of hotel, that was located right other to the Lidder River. Later, we would a scrumptious dinner and called it every day.
We started another morning in Pahalgam on the sweeter note with a trip to the Betaab Valley, Aru Valley, and Chandanwari. I have to say these places to go to in Pahalgam were a huge pleasure for both our souls and eyes.
Tips for Future Travelers -
- Kashmir is a lovely place for honeymooners and there are great places to see. However, it is best you don't spend time running in one destination to another, and adhere to 2 or 3 major honeymoon spots.
- Plan your romantic honeymoon tour to Kashmir in a manner that the duration reaches at least 5 to 6 days.
- While shopping in Kashmir or deciding on rides, ensure you bargain a little. A bit is definitely accepted. Though, ensure you show your appreciation to the people who actually supply the service giving them a tip.
- Pack your clothing essentials keeping the weather in mind.
- When possible, do visit Sonmarg.
- Also, do not forget to bring a good camera.
Anil Sinha is travel enthusiast and writer from India. He has lived in many cities despite his young age. While studying in Rajasthan, he discovered his passion towards traveling and has ever since become a digital nomad. Anil works as Managing Director during the day, studies for his double degree course of Management in the evening and he also writes her own travel blog during the night. Know more about honeymoon tour packages India, visit our site.