Thanksgiving is a time for people to pause and give thanks for the many things they are grateful for. Men, of course, may not share how thankful they are to have a manhood (and hopefully one that is in good member health), but it’s something they definitely appreciate. At this season, if a man cannot give thanks for the state of his member health currently, perhaps he needs to take some steps so that next year he is in a better position to do so.
With that in mind, we offer these manhood health tips which can help a man maintain and/or improve the state of his favorite organ.
Member health tips
Many of these tips fall under the category of common sense – but that doesn’t mean all men follow them! For example:
- Visit the doctor. Many guys are reluctant to see their physicians on a regular basis, but that’s necessary to make sure everything is okay health-wise. A guy needs to be sure to bring up any concerns he has about his member. And he needs to be tested for any possible infections if he is sensually active. Many guys don’t want to know if they’ve picked up a social disease – but scary as it may be, knowing the information can enable a man to do something about the situation (and keep him from spreading an infection to a partner).
- Wear a rubber protection. If a guy is sensually active, he needs to wear a rubber protection unless he is in a monogamous relationship. While a rubber protection cannot be 100% effective at preventing pregnancy or stopping a social disease, it significantly decreases the risk of either.
- Talk to any partners. Many men don’t take the time to find out whether their partners may be at risk of transmitting an infection, whether serious or minor – and their member health can suffer for that. Taking the time to have an honest discussion can pay off.
- Get plenty of rest. A man’s member may not ever sleep, as nocturnal tumescence is commonplace – but it benefits from the rest of the body getting the rest that it needs. The member will have more pep and energy if a guy gets the requisite amount of shut-eye.
- And exercise. Member health is, to some extent, dependent on overall health. When a guy is in good shape and exercises to keep his heart and body healthy, the manhood benefits – especially from the increased blood flow and oxygenation that exercise creates.
- Give the member its own exercise. “Use it or lose it” is a phrase that applies to the member. The more activity a male organ sees, whether with a partner or just with its owner’s hand, the healthier it is – within reason, of course. It is possible to overdo the coupling and self-pleasuring, which can result in soreness and/or de-sensitization of the organ.
- Use lubricant. In many cases, especially where self-gratification is concerned, lubrication is required to keep the manhood from getting rubbed raw.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking is bad for general health, of course – and the potential impact it can have on the heart and lungs can translate into difficulties with tumescence and a man’s sensual endurance.
- Use a health crème. Guys who want to give thanks for their excellent member health need to be sure to regular apply a top rank member health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Be sure to find one that includes both L-arginine and L carnitine. The former is an amino acid which helps boost nitric oxide, which in turn keeps male organ blood vessels open for increased low. The latter is neuroprotective, helping to restore loss of sensation in the member due to rough handling.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.