International Visitors To Vietnam In May & First 5 Months Of 2014
Why HANDETOUR – Vietnam Travel?
1. HANDETOURis a real local tour operator and understand its country more than others.
2. HANDETOURis a legal company authorized by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism # 01-380 (among 1000 travel companies licensed as international tour operators)
3. HANDETOURis an official member of PATA # 6989, VITA # 2436, ASTA # 900169082, VCCI # 6178
4. HANDETOUR designs your own itinerary without any charges, no matter how many changes.
5. HANDETOUR replies your request within 01 working day to save your valued time.
6. HANDETOUR provides qualified staff, experienced tour guide, well-maintained vehicles, good restaurants, quality hotels
7. HANDETOURonly focuses on high quality and luxury travel services to ensure HANDETOUR standard.
8. Listen to customers' saying about HANDETOUR to see how they are satisfied with HANDETOURservices.
About Handetour (http://handetour.com/):
HANDETOUR with its head office situated in Hanoi capital, Vietnam, was established in early 2006 by Mr. Nguyen Tuan Anh and his team, soon becoming a Professional Inbound Tour Operator with thousands of travel agents and clients all over the world.
HANDETOUR specialize in High Quality & Luxury Leisure and Cultural Tours, also provide tourists with quality accommodation, visa service, ticket booking, transport arrangement, tour guide/ interpreter hire, M.I.C.E, special interest tours and other travel services within Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
HANDETOUR (established on 26th April 2006)
+ Business License No: 0101929662 by Hanoi Planning and Investment Department
+ International Tour Operator License No: 01-380 / TCDL-GP LHQT by Vietnam Administration Of Tourism
+ Member of: Vietnam Tourism Association (VITA #2436); Vietnam Society Of Travel Agents (VISTA); Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT); Hanoi Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism (Hanoi Tourism); Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA #6989); American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA # 900169082); Vietnam Chamber Of Commerce And Industry (VCCI)
(HANDETOUR – Vietnam Travel)