It’s an all-too-common scenario: A guy and his date are moving steadily toward what promises to be a robust and entertaining bout of sensual activity. Things are going beautifully and the moment of penetration is close at hand when suddenly something unexpected happens – and the mood is ruined. Sometimes the effect is only temporary; other times, a guy might as well zip up and go home, as that tumescent member is done for the night. Yes, sometimes there may be a manhood health issue at play here, but more likely this has been at attack of the mood killers instead.
Sensual mood killers come in a wide range. They can be visual, verbal, aural, olfactory (i.e., involving a scent), physical, mental – just about anything that jars the mood of what had been a very sensual situation.
And, of course, certain mood killers for one person may mean nothing to another – or could even be mood enhancers to someone else, especially where fetishes are concerned. However, there are some experiences that are often mood killers to the majority of the population; here are a few that fall in that category.
- Babying the manhood. Not a news flash: Men can be very sensitive about their members. The vast majority of men want their members to be described in the most effusive manner possible; it’s practically impossible to go too far in assigning manly, powerful attributes to a guy’s favorite body part. But treating the member like a baby and describing it as “cute” or “adorable” or (God forbid) “little” can turn a massively firm manhood into a softie in no time.
- Suggesting a sensual toy. Sensual toys can be a great addition to a couple’s repertoire – but they shouldn’t be suggested when a tumescent manhood is all primed and ready for action. Discuss the idea in advance instead; otherwise, that manhood is liable to think that a lady doesn’t find him up to the job at hand and may decide to sulk about that fact.
- Laughing inexplicably. Hey, sensual activity is fun and there’s no shame in having a good time. But sometimes a partner may laugh at an inopportune moment (such as when a proud manhood is first revealed) and then refuse to say why. Not conducive to a good sensual adventure.
- Going too heavy on perfume. It’s wonderful when a woman wants to smell inviting – but just as men can go too far on the cologne, some women take perfume to the wrong level.
- Playing the wrong music. Musical taste varies widely, and one person’s sensual playlist may be another’s techno nightmare. Until musical tastes are known, silence may be a better option.
- Comparing. It’s natural to compare one lover to another – but doing it to their face during the act itself is probably not a good idea. Even if a woman finds this new man to be a superior lover, it may be wise to keep that news to herself until after the event. Otherwise, a guy may start feeling self-conscious and wonder “Am I still ahead of him? Am I still doing it right?”
Mood killers can create a tumescent manhood fail, so avoiding them is important. Also important for men: keeping that male organ healthy through the regular use of a top notch manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For really prime results, be sure the selected crème includes a wide range of vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, find a crème that lists L-arginine among its ingredients. This amino acid helps produce nitric oxide, which in turn helps manhood blood vessels open up to receive increased blood flow.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common member health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.