Men with a small manhood – or even an average-sized member - may not want to hear this, but even guys with a bigger male organ size can sometimes use some pointers in the bedroom. Being blessed with a large endowment doesn’t always translate to worry-free nights in the bedroom. For one thing, member size doesn’t really affect male organ care, so guys with a big manhood don’t get a break on basic care issues. So for guys who are packing more in the member size department (or for the women who are in bed with them), the following tips may be of use.
- Make pre-coupling your play. Especially early on in a relationship, a woman who is encountering an extra-large member may have concerns about whether she can accommodate so much manliness. In fact, it would be very rare for a man’s member to be of such immensity that a female organ could not receive it – however, whether it can receive it comfortably is another question. That’s why pre-play is of such enormous importance for a manhood of enormous proportions. (In fact, it’s usually of tremendous importance even to men of more modest means.) Taking plenty of time with oral and manual stimulation is crucial, and so is paying attention to sensitive areas beyond the female organ.
- Time her release. One thing to consider and discuss with a partner: would it be preferable for the woman to achieve a release before penetration? The reasoning behind this is that most women’s female organs are at their most relaxed and receptive post-release, so initial insertion may be more easily achieved. Will she have a second release? Possibly, but that is by no means a sure thing. The partners should communicate; if a second release is not likely, the male may wish to refrain from prolonging to avoid causing soreness in the female organ.
- Release seed first. Sometimes it helps for the woman to manually or orally please the male to seed release and then try for an insertion. Many men can achieve a second tumescence (which is generally softer than the first) – and sometimes even without a second full tumescence, there can be enough hardness for a pleasurable experience.
- Creme, creme, creme. Yes, men and women do create natural lubricants, but when dealing with a manhood of impressive size, some assistance may be needed. Do not skimp here.
- Work up to it. Rather than attempt penetration on the first night, suggest working up to it. Spend a few nights using a manhood-shaped replica (or several, in a variety of sizes) to help her prepare for the real thing.
- Get positioned. Until a man is actually in bed with another person, it’s difficult to know what position works best – but in general, missionary and doggy are not thought to be the best positions for big member coupling. Many tips look at woman-on-top positions, as the woman generally has greater control. But it may take several attempts to find the position that works best.
- Listen to her. The most important tip of all: the male should pay attention to what she tells him so that he can stop if something is painful, change positions if necessary, continue with a new angle, etc.
The last of these tips is for men of any member size: keep the organ in good health and use a first rate male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help achieve this goal. The best crème will include alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant that fights free radicals and the oxidative stress they cause. As well, the crème should include L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that helps prevent loss of sensation from too much rough and aggressive handling of the member.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.