Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2024 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery MarketA thin film refers to a layer of material that ranges from fractions of a nanometer known as the monolayer to several micrometres in thickness. The measured synthesis of constituents as thin films, a procedure commonly referred to as deposition is an essential step across numerous applications. Thin film batteries are usually built layer by layer using the process of vapour deposition. The resulting battery through the layering process is formed using parallel plates just like a conventional battery construction, just considerably thinner.
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market is segmented on the basis of technology, measuring chargeability, voltage rating, end-user, and geography. Based on technology the Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market is divided into printed battery, thin-film lithium batteries, thin flexible supercapacitors, solid-state batteries, laminar fuel cells stretchable, micro-batteries, lithium-polymer batteries, advanced lithium-ion battery, cable-shaped, transparent, and foldable. Considering the measuring chargeability segment, the market is bifurcated into rechargeable and single use. The voltage rating segment is separated into below 1.5 v, between 1.5 v and 3 v, and above 3 V. Wearable and electronic textiles, internet of things, wireless sensors and connected devices, medical and cosmetic, interactive media, toys, games, portable electronics, RFID, smart card, smart packaging, cards, and others the various end-users that are considered under the scope of Asia Pacific thin film and printed battery market.
Recent advances in wireless technologies, low-power microelectronic devices, and quick admittance to the internet have facilitated the ability to interconnect different electronic objects. Using this technology, the objects communicate amongst each other, making decisions, as well as providing users with information that may help in improving user’s life. Printing processes like screen, stencil, as well as blade printing are well established and they can be further used for depositing battery components through the design of printable inks for the active layers, current collectors, besides electrolyte. The batteries are usually fabricated using printing processes that have the advantage of low cost, flexible form factor, ease of production, together with integration within electronic devices. The printed batteries are also used where at least one of the constituents in solution processed and deposited by means of a printer.
In Asia Pacific region, Hanergy Thin Film Power Group has signed a strategic cooperation contract with Beijing Electric Vehicle, China at the “Green China – Hanergy Ecological City Comprehensive Solution Plan Conference” being held at the Hanergy general headquarters. These two are working together within the framework of “smart transportation, green journey” concept. These two companies have pledged in moving forward the thin film applications for the car & household as well. This includes roofs, charging stations along with other projects for constructing distributed energy industrial parks, and also for promoting solar technology to alleviate poverty present in agricultural areas. Another example is the Panasonic Corporation that announced developing a flexible lithium-ion battery having a thickness of only 0.55mm, near about 0.022 inches. These are made for use in card-type and wearable devices, as the thin film flexible rechargeable battery can preserve its characteristics even after frequently bent to a radius of 25mm or being twisted at an angle of 25 degrees.
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market for Thin Film and Printed Battery globally where China and India among others are the two major regions profiled under this report. The Asia Pacific market has been one of the largest regions when it comes to the presence of battery manufacturers and raw materials. The technological evolution promoting cost-effective manufacturing techniques along with rising in demand for wearable devices that forms a major application area for thin film and printed battery have resulted in the overall market growth within the region.
• Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Asia Pacific Thin Film and Printed Battery market
• Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market segmentation on the basis of technology, chargeability, voltage rating, end user and geography
• Thin Film and Printed Battery market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of a study
• Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2024
For more information visit:
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Key players of the Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market:
• Panasonic Corporation
• Okaya Power Ltd.
• Cymbet Corporation
• Imprint Energy
• Elegus Technologies
• Ascent Solar Technologies
• ZJ CN Solar Technology Co.,Ltd
• Shenzhen Able New Energy Co., Ltd. (Ultralife China)
• Huizhou Huiderui Lithium Battery Technology Co. LtdSinostep
• Blue Spark Technologies
• Vionx Energy
• Printed Energy
Key Target Audience:
• Research and consulting firms as well as venture capitalists, private equity firms, and startup companies
• Suppliers for chemical and electronics industry
• Raw chemical suppliers such as lithium, zinc, and manganese
• Producers and suppliers of zinc, polymer, and copper
• Equipment suppliers for processes such as chemical vapor deposition, sputtering, and printing
• Manufacturers of consumer electronics
• Battery manufacturers
• Players in battery recycling, such as rechargeable battery recycling corporation (RBRC), for disposal and recycling
• Government and regulatory authorities
The scope of the Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market:
The research report segments Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market based on technology, chargeability, voltage rating, end user and geography.
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market, By Technology:
• Printed Battery
• Thin-Film Lithium Batteries
• Thin Flexible Super capacitors
• Solid-State Batteries
• Laminar Fuel Cells Stretchable
• Lithium-Polymer Batteries
• Advanced Lithium-Ion Battery
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market, By Measuring Chargeability:
• Single Use
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market, By Voltage Rating:
• Below 1.5 V
• Between 1.5 V and 3 V
• Above 3 V
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market, By End User:
• Wearable and Electronic Textiles
• Internet of Things
• Wireless Sensors and Connected Devices
• Medical and Cosmetic
• Interactive Media
• Portable Electronics
• Smart Card
• Smart Packaging
Asia Pacific Thin Film Printed Battery Market, By Geography:
• Asia Pacific
o South Korea
• Breakdown of China Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of Japan Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of India Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of South Korea Retail Analytics market
• Breakdown of Australia Retail Analytics market
Maximize Market Research offers customizations of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
What information is covered in the report?
• Actual market numbers from 2016-2017, estimates and forecasts from 2018 to 2024
• Detailed market segmentation and market share analysis of each segment
• Technology and regulatory landscape and reimbursement scenario
• Impact analysis of various drivers and trends
• Market segmentation and landscape
• Competitive landscape, 2017
This Report Is Submitted By Maximize Market Research
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address: Maharashtra 411051, India.